Monday, November 14, 2005

The Happiest "Bitch" in the World...

This was just too adorable to resist posting. Some people post pictures of their happy kids, I post pictures of my happy dog. She was in hog heaven, in case you couldn't tell... Snorts and grunts abounding!!!

We planted a bed of pansies in my yard on Saturday. Mind you, I use the term "we" very lightly as Jon did most, if not nearly ALL, of the work... But first we had to ride around all over town getting just the right stuff -- potting soil, pine straw, chicken shit (I'm not kidding), etc. But it looks lovely... At left: kinda reminds me of "Audrey II" from Little Shop of Horrors saying, "Feed me!" Let's see, it's been 2 days, and I haven't killed them. Not yet, anyway...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have some of the most interesting pictures.

i really enjoy reading your blog.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home