Thursday, December 22, 2005

"Have a Shitty Christmas!!!"

Without further ado, here is the lovely and ever-so-classy picture that was used for the Christmas cards that were sent out by Jon & myself (to a limited number of people, of course, as these weren't exactly the type of cards one would send to grandparents or anything -- unless, of course, you're MY grandparents!). Some people send cute pictures of their kids or pets, but I just couldn't resist the lonely toilet left standing alone in the aftermath of addition of a huge bathroom @ my parents' house (affectionately referred to by me as the "annex"). I just had to pluck up a nearby poinsettia, plop it into the bowl, and snap away!!!
So, to all of you who may or may not have received one of my cards, here's wishing you a Shitty Christmas!!! (and I mean that from the bottom of my sweet little heart)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha....

I love it!!!

Great Picture....

Have a Great one yourselves too.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

That's the perfect card for me!

12:46 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

memphis steve: omg, it is... fortunately or unfortunately, it seemed to be the perfect card for me, too! (although if i had known your address, i think i would have HAD to send you one!)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Memphis said...

Maybe next year?

9:09 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

memphis steve: most definitely... i'm on the hunt for good & well-positioned christmas commodes already... ;)

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home