Sunday, December 11, 2005

Lazy Sunday Afternoon.

How many times have I probably used THAT title!? Oh well, if the shoe fits.......
  • Currently Listening To: "Beautiful" by James Blunt
  • Currently Reading: A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers (and, of course, my celebrity gossip magazines!)
Oh, I actually cooked this morning! And set off the smoke alarm. And burned my arm w/ a bacon skillet just a fuzz. Go figure, right? I don't care what anybody says, that was still some damn fine bacon -- even if it could take years for the seeped-in smell to be filtered out of every nook & cranny of my house...
I did a lot of drinking of red wine this weekend. The stuff & I haven't been hanging out as religiously as we used to, but I think we've re-kindled that friendship again after 2 good nights together... ;)
Matthew is coming home from his first semester teaching in Prague on Friday -- it's hard to believe he's been gone as long as he has, but also that sooooo much has happened since he left!!! It's amazing how quickly and how much our lives can and do change -- it's definitely been in a good way for me... [big smile]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you think of James Blunt? i love his voice....

i stopped cooking bacon, eons ago... just for the reason! the smell never leaves...

9:45 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

I adore James Blunt -- reminds me a lot of the early David Gray... only more acoustic and pure.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home