Friday, December 09, 2005

Inebriation + Christmas Lights + Camera = ART?

I had a really, really, really frustrating day @ work yesterday and I am not afraid to own up to the fact that I partook in some abuse of inebriating substances last night, which somehow led to me sitting on my living room floor, admiring my Christmas tree. So then I had the oh-so-bright idea to pull out the trusty ol' camera and have some fun with it. [Okay, it must be noted here that "fun" was a relative term when in an intoxicated state]

I have not yet gone so far as to assign titles to all of these beauties, but I'm telling you folks, THIS IS ART. If you would like to purchase prints of these, just e-mail me and let me know. They would make great stocking stuffers and whatnot for Christmas (oh yeah, I said it -- CHRISTMAS -- take that, all you ACLU/PC/atheist whiners). Okay, so I'm full of shit and these were just some drunken pictures I took... but whatever.

And, yes, I am well aware that these are just light streaks, but give me a break. For one moment yesterday, I didn't have to think about anything (most notably, work)!!!! And it was lovely...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Todd said...

Dude, that's frickin art. Happy Holidays!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your art....
those pics are great! how did you get them like that...

that's the visual for that warm fuzzy just enough to drink feeling.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Kimpossible said...

How much are you asking? We are really poor and can't pay much, but I think those would go with a lot of our shit!

11:41 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

MT: thank you, dah-ling... merry christmas!!!

needra: i used the setting for outdoor lighting/fireworks on my digital camera, i believe. again, blame it on the wine & a boyfriend playing xbox leaving me to entertain myself... ;)

MG: for you, my dear, no charge!!! hee, hee...

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home