Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"Doo-Doo-Doo / Lookin' IN my Back Door..."

Cue up the Creedence Clearwater Revival, folks!!! I think Winston & Mattie are gonna be great little pals -- and adorable to boot! I just love this picture of the 2 of them... [Note: what you can't tell from the picture is that my anxiety-ridden cat, who was later dosed up with some kitty Valium last night, was just on the other side of the door peering back at them and hissing]

My mom & grandmother went by my house yesterday while I was at work just to play with the "kids" (i.e. the dogs) & when I got home, I had a nice little "happy" waiting on me from them: They had brought fresh flowers over & put them in vases (pronounced "vaaaaaaaaa-zes" for all you sophisticates out there) all over my house -- camellias and buttercups... Sometimes nothing can put a goofy smile on your face like some fresh flowers, even if they do end up dying. My family is so good to me -- better than I deserve, for sure!!!

I am so sorry I didn't have the where-with-all to include this little gem of an image (see left) in my "Cindarellabration" post... Classic.

You know, I started this blog out after reading my friend's blog with all its randomness (is that a word?) & laughing my arse off... When it began, I was writing about off-the-wall stuff, not just day-to-day boring activities (or lack thereof). And while a lot of what I write may seem random, lately it has just been bleh. So I'm sorry for that -- I'll try to throw in some more random shit again every now & then. Can't wait, can you? ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The doggie pic is sooooooo cute!!!!
they look like the best of buds!

Your posts always leave me laughing... or smiling...

if you want to see some India photos... I can send you a link... but it has to be an invite to view... other wise you will see nothing..lol

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is your email your yahoo id... on the profile page..?

mine is needra_vf

4:34 PM  
Blogger Kimpossible said...

Congrats on the new baby! And the flowers are gorgeous. Our daffodils haven't started blooming yet. But finally our snow has melted so hopefully we will see their little yellow faces soon!

Happy WEdnesday!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home