Thursday, February 23, 2006

A little clutter never hurt anyone, right?

Is this proof enough that I love knick-knacks and "organized clutter" (story of my life)? Or maybe that I need to find something more productive to do @ home than sitting on my couch taking a picture of my fucking coffee table? Anyway, this is it on a clean and relatively uncluttered day: Lots of shit, huh? What can I say? I like stuff -- pictures, candles, flowers, vases, potpurri, lamps, etc... My house probably smells like an opium den when you walk in due to all of the candles, which probably raise the inside temperature about 10 degrees each night since I keep so many burning!!! Harvesting natural energy... yeah, that's why I do it. ;)

It's been about a month or so, but I did start painting some again (Exhibit A: see left). Obviously, I'm a little rusty, but it was a nice creative venting process, and since I really only do it for the sake and joy of doing it, who cares if it sucks, right? I'm not gonna quit my day job anytime soon, so don't worry... It just feels good to slop a bunch of paint on a blank canvas and just get messy sometimes, you know?

And of course, the frog updates continue whether you like it or not. He was out again last night (same plant, different leaf -- again, story of my life), so of course, I snapped his photogenic little mug for y'all to see... again. As if any of these pictures are all that different, but oh well...

They say tonight is going to be one of the "biggest nights on television", but as an avid and near-professional t.v. viewer, I could not care less about any of the shows that are going to be on. "Survivor", "Dancing with the Stars", "American Idol" (which is even only slightly amusing to watch when they are having try-outs and people are making asses of themselves), even the Olympics -- I do not care to watch any of them. In fact, I'm kind of pissed that they might cut into some of my good shows!!!! Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home