Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Fucking Finally... [with a sigh of disgusted relief]

[click on the title above for a link to the full story]

Poor ever-expanding Katie Holmes finally delivered the prodigy of L. Ron Hubbard on Tuesday after what has seemed like the longest pregnancy in recent history -- and surprisingly, considering the gargantuan size of her belly, the baby girl, Suri, was only 7 lbs. 7 oz. Oh, bless her heart, she's in for some an "interesting" ride. And Katie, too... ;)

Hilarious that Brooke Shields also had her 2nd baby girl on Tuesday. I say "hilarious" only because, last year, Tom Cruise started acting CrAzY right around the time he totally freaked the fuck out on Matt Lauer when Brooke admitted to taking Paxil for postpartum depression. GASP! The horror! (I guess "ironic" is a better word?)

Hmmm... whose shoes would I rather be in? No question, Brooke's. If I'm depressed, I want my husband to help me get better, not try to "cure me" with vitamins & supplements, a la' Scientology's method. GIVE ME DRUGS. Plus, Brooke's husband doesn't make me think he's going to great lengths to mask his homosexuality. Ha.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

I can always count on you to get me the latest and greatest news....

I hadn't even heard of the TomKitten birth.... until I read it here...

thanks for being on top of things...

9:55 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Thank you, thank you [takes a bow]... It is a lot of work to keep pludering through all of my celebrity gossip magazines & website every week. ;)

11:55 AM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

No... I would have to say you do it quite easily. Magazines in one hand and remote in the other - flipping back and forth between the tabloid shows ;)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home