Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Good Stuff.

As I was leaving dinner last night, I saw something in the parking lot under my car that just put a nice little smile on my face -- the picture to the left is of a magnet that came glued to our phone books showing a really, really piece-of-shit crooked lawyer in Jackson named Richard Schwartz (the magnet hit my trash can about as soon as the phone books hit my desk). I'm going to do all you readers a favor & refrain from a long diatribe about what I think of the morals & ethics of this man & the way he abuses his profession -- it's hard, but I'll refrain. Put it this way: his tag line is, "One Call, That's All!" and he is what you would call a "trial lawyer" when you mean it to be an insult. To see that magnet run over, dirty & plowed into the ground just made me a happy little girl. It's the small things in life, right? (I was saddened to learn that he attended my alma mater, Millsaps College, for undergrad -- I really preferred to have nothing in common with this man other than my front tire running over his goofy face on that magnet)

Somebody got one hell of a haircut!!! Then again, somebody needed it. Mattie was starting to look like Boober from "Fraggle Rock" or that Muppet whose hair hangs down over its eyes. Bless her heart, it's a wonder she could see anything. That is, if she actually could see anything... But take a gander at Winston sneaking a peek at her undercarriage while she gets a good scratch on -- what a little perv.

5 Comments:

Blogger umrebel said...

Schwartz is totally cool I have spoken with him several times, mainly at Children First Day, he seems like a pretty nice guy, plus he gives a lot of money to Ole Miss's football program. But as you say, last I heard he was facing a little legal trouble.

2:38 PM  
Blogger ~grey said...

aaawww... Mattie and Winston , such cuties!!!

Love the new picture in your profile...

3:04 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Ahhh, yes, Children's First Day -- where Schwartz comes over and hob-nobs with potential clients and solicits bogus cases. Smooth.

You probably wouldn't think he was as "cool" if you were on the other end of one of those bullshit cases he goes after...

Am-bu-lance chaser.

3:16 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Oh, and I understand that you can be nice & polite even if you don't have integrity & ethics. But I digress...

3:18 PM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

Hell yeah Winston! That's my boy! Maybe he does listen...ha, ha!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home