Thursday, April 06, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah......

Yep, another one of my random-ass posts. I figured that, even if I don't have much to say, the H5N1 Bird Flu is on its way (since it's already made its way to Scotland & other parts of Europe) and we're all gonna die soon (especially after I bring the bird flu back with me from Prague later this month -- just kidding), so I'd better get in as much rambling & bitching as I can while I'm still able, right? Okay, maybe not ALL of us will die, but still... Am I a real breath of fresh air or what!? (Oh, and that's my Yahoo! avatar to the left -- striking resemblance, no? Hee, hee... )

It snowed in New York yesterday -- yet the temps were in the 80's here in Mississippi (gotta love the South!)... But that snow made for a picture I really like taken in Queens:
  • More Tom Cruise. About his nuptials-to-be: "First the baby, then the film. Then, in summer, we want to get married. I won't let this woman get away." It's good to see he's got his priorities straight, that the film comes after the baby but before the marriage (move out of the way, lest you be soaked in my dripping sarcasm)... As I read on another site, "Katie Holmes has finally entered her 93rd trimester and still hasn't given up the goods..." Ha, ha! Poor Katie -- run, Run, RUN while you still can!!!
  • Eminem is getting divorced again, less than 3 months after remarrying that hussy otherwise known as the mother of his child. Well, now, isn't that shocking? I think I remember reading that he did not have her sign a prenup this time around because he felt it was really going to work. Well done!!! (I don't care -- I still love me some Eminem...)
  • "PRAGUE (Reuters) - A Czech man ate frogs and other small animals for four days after he was trapped on an island cut off by flooding, the daily Pravo reported Wednesday." And by "frogs", they don't mean the French... though they are no doubt just as sour and bitter.
  • The Sexiest Man in Hollywood? EAT IT, George!!!! Suck that bitch down, big boy!!!
  • The World Meteorological Organization decided to retire 5 hurricane names, including that whore Katrina. Well, no shit... And "An Active Hurricane Season Predicted for 2006". Just fucking great.
  • Lastly, apparently Meredith Vieira is going to replace the ever-annoying Katie Couric (someone who I just want to punch in her big-toothed face every time I see her) on the 'Today' show. Hell, if I had to sit by Star Jones Reynolds every day and get knocked around by her big-ass ego (and her big ass), I'd leave, too!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

thanks for all the latest and greatest gossip.... I know I can count on you to keep me up to date on this stuff.... being in canuck ville... we don't nearly hear all the celebrity gossip.

and... what do you think of Star's new look?? personally I think she looks hideous now! and has the attitude to boot.

LOL
Thanks Queen

D

3:23 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

On the subject of Star's "new look", I think her head is absolutely GIGANTIC -- too big for her body (which I still do not believe is only 140 lbs.).

She looks like a bobble-head doll!!!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home