Tuesday, April 04, 2006

How do you know you come from a family of animal lovers? When you're talking to your dad on his cell phone and he suddenly tells you that he's sees a baby turtle in the road and stops to pick it up to keep it from being run over... then he brings it by and when you look at it, you wonder how this man cannot see the rings around Saturn because I would never have seen such a tiny little thing in the road!!! [And I'm one of those people who actually does stop and move turtles out of the road on a fairly regular basis.] Even more proof? He already has a nice tank set up with another baby red-eared slider in it, so this little guy just hit the jackpot!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JonPDalewood said...

the two of you kill me :)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Dealer said...

Damn, I love turtle soup!

3:34 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

The rat I could have done without -- but far be it from me not to share my daily deliciousness!!! Hee, hee...

Is it totally obvious that we're critter people??? ;)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home