Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lunchtime Fun!!!

More from the "Tales from Work" file... It's amazing the things you can find in and around cars... One of our mechanics at work came in holding this little jewel with some tongs, just as I was eating lunch -- yummy!!! And, yes, that is a rat. A very dead rat, but a rat nonetheless...

Quote of the Day: "It's not that I like to cuss -- I just like to use the word 'fuck' a lot."

And last but certainly not least, I'm no feminist, but I'm also not a donkey. Guess it's a good thing I wasn't educated in Rajasthan, India, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

That's a RAT! eeeeewwwww honestly I have never ever seen one before.... those things run rampant...in your area! AAAAAAHHHHH.... are they normally that BIG! OMG.... that is just nasty!

8:16 AM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

mmmmm, yummy!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home