Wednesday, August 16, 2006

it's the little things... that piss me off.

The radio station that plays at work provides me with countless hours of irritation & aggravation. For example, every time they play that fucking Journey song, "Any Way You Want It" (and trust me, it's a lot), I just want to climb the walls. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. Any way I want it, huh? How about I WANT IT TO JUST FUCKING END!!! Why do some songs have to go on forever and fucking-ever? I'm talking to you, too, "Layla". You hear me? I end up just wanting to slap someone. Hard. And not in a good way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimpossible said...

Not to state the obvious, but couldn't you do something like, oh, say, CHANGE THE STATION?!?!?!?

;-)

How are you old friend???

Things are just swell here ... B got attacked by a rabid bat, I got a full-time job, The Goose is talking and counting and biting. Life is good.

later tater,
Kim

10:23 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

I think you are well aware of our, ummm, lack of quality radio stations here. It hasn't gotten better in recent years. Plus, if I change the station, how can I let myself get pissed off? ;)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home