Sunday, August 13, 2006

Rebellious Teenage Angst.

Not only do we have to struggle to keep her from chewing on any cigarrette butts she can get her talons on (trashy, I know), but Talullah has now taken to getting snippy with me whenever Jon is around. I think there is a bit of a possessive streak running through her when it comes to him, & I am the competition. Silly bird -- too young to not to let her jealousy get the best of her (& near chunks of me).

I just love this picture of my mom's chihuahua, Julio, which I captured this weekend... Whenever I coo his name to him, he gets really excited and does this goofy little sneer where it looks like he's tickled -- this picture is a classic example... Isn't he just the cutest little thing ever!? So tiny, so silly, and soooo ridiculously spoiled!!! A common theme in my family. Well, the spoiled part at least. ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! My heart is bursting. He's SMILING!

7:15 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

My mom says he looks "teased"... but either way, it's definitely a smile! That spoiled little thing has a lot to smile about, though... I want to be reincarnated as one of our pets, I swear.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

The chihuahua looks like he's saying, "Boss, the plane, the plane!"

2:24 PM  
Blogger Will Roberts said...

This looks like the classic puppy scene from "Garden State"....does Julio have an itch?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home