Monday, September 25, 2006

Patience, Young Grasshopper...

I kept trying to take a picture of his little green ass, but all that he would do was jump on me or my camera. Next thought? Screw it, let my favorite pair of pj's make their photo debut as well...

And now, for a few random niblets & crumbs:

  • Party Over for Engaged [Aaron] Carter -- "Looks like Aaron's next party won't be of the bachelor variety... Carter said that he popped the question after knowing Peniche for just five days and that he 'acted on impulse... Is that a good excuse?' " No, you dumb fuck, it's not a good excuse. It IS, however, a very obvious publicity ploy for your soon-to-be train wreck of a reality show, House of Carters... Yeah, reeeeeal sneaky.
  • Brooks 'Toons Up His "Spaceballs" -- "May the Schwartz be with you... again. Mel Brooks' Star Wars-skewering gang are set to make their debut--in 'toon form--on the G4 cable network in the fall of 2007." Oh. My. Gawd. I LOVE IT!!! I'm so there...
  • Mom properly jailed for letting baby smoke dope -- "Jessica Durham was photographed allowing her toddler Michala to suck from a marijuana water pipe, also known as a bong, in 2004 by a friend upset about the activity... 'Ms. Durham allegedly remarked that smoking improved Michala's appetite and left Michala lethargic and mellow - a manner she found consistent with her own experience smoking marijuana,' Judge Louis Pollak of the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in summarizing the case." Wow, Michala, you have the coolest mom ever!!! And, yes, I'm kidding. Even childless me knows better -- if you can't hold your own joint, then you're too young to smoke.
  • Is it me or does Lindsay Lohan's boyfriend or ex or fuck-buddy or whatever he is look like her mom, only with better highlights?

2 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

Ok... you are alot braver then I ever will be... Letting a bug, a green bug no less... sit on your leg. I would have been jumping up and running far far away...LOL

Cool shot...
But he looks cross-eyed...

p.s. love the pj's

12:51 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Bugs usually don't bother me. Spiders, on the other hand, are totally different -- just ask Jon, since he had to kill one last night in my house after hearing me shriek bloody murder!!! ;)

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home