Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Swingin' Good Time...

We have found a new addiction @ work (as if we needed another one) -- the Ape Cam @ the San Diego Zoo. What I love best about it are the biographies about each ape, describing them as "The Diva", "The Artiste", "The Rebel", "The Dancer", etc. -- they are too funny!! I have especially taken to Eloise, the siamang, & one of her babies, Hitam Lucu (Little Lucu) -- hilariously, its name means "black fun"...

In fact, I just had an instant message pop-up from my co-worker that said, "I am going to borrow Karen's pic," and I looked to see the picture at left as her new avatar... I am lovin' that hair, I tell you what...
Thought for the day from co-worker #2 upon top-secret discovery of a pregnant employee: "It could always be worse. We could ALL be pregnant." Touche'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home