Friday, April 21, 2006

Dog + Panties = Happy.

Kelly: Be careful leaving your shoes on the floor when Winston is around -- I caught him earlier sneaking off with one of my favorite Mary Janes preparing to chew it up.

Jon: I'll move my shoes...

Kelly: We had a dog who would chew on panties before, but not shoes.

Jon: I can't say that has happened to me. I don't have many pairs of panties just hanging around my house.



Our shih tzu, Otis Earl,disappeared 3 years ago (sniff, sniff)... He was literallly the best dog! And by "our", I mean that he was the "family dog". I still look for him everywhere I go & keep a framed picture of him on my desk @ work (see picture at left)... But, let's face it, he liked panties. He really did. My parents used to have a sliding glass door in their bedroom, and on more than one occasion, panties were found just outside these doors, strewn about the yard, after he stealthily snuck them from an unpacked suitcase or a pile of unfolded clothes. Don't worry -- they were clean, I promise. ;)

[thankfully, I grew up in a pretty secluded area way off the main road]

2 Comments:

Blogger umrebel said...

bring back absinthe, no really

4:24 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

uhhh, no worries on that one. 10-4, good buddy...

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home