Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Eye See You. But You Look Kind of Pinkish.

This is what your eyes look like when you cannot fall asleep at a decent hour (and consequently, cannot wake up on time either). Lovely...

It's been a pretty low-key day/week at work as I count down the days until I leave for Prague, so instead of some rambling post about nothing, I'll leave you with a short post about nothing. Look, I never promised you a rose garden. But here are some random funnies anyway:

  • Humuhumunukunukuapuaa -- say that one 5 times fast. Hell, I can barely say "5 times fast" more than once at a normal pace...
  • Daddy needs a new house!!! One Red Paperclip -- this is entrepreneurial genius...
  • "Perverted Peeps": Click HERE to see a video of people doing some really random shit to Easter Peeps...
  • Oh, how I love The Onion... If you read nothing else today, read this article. It had me cracking my ass up: "Drunk Will Show You, Everybody"... Especially prolific is this quote, "Although Stenrud did not specify what he intended to show, he addressed a number of issues in detail, including the lack of credit he is given 'day in and day g*ddamn out,' his endless payment of dues 'day after day after day', and a general sentiment of not giving a fuck today or any other fucking day." Beautiful, man, just beautiful...

1 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

hmm... weird..
I thought I had left a comment here already today.

guess i must be dreaming...lol

hope your day is going well...

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home