Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just look at that sweet face on my baby girl (as she lounges on my dining room table -- lovely)... I can hardly believe that she will be 8 years old this summer!!! Or that I have had her that long... Dixie Lou & I have been through a lot together, I guess, and I just don't know what I would do without her bitchy little self around!!!

Last night I went to the USM vs. Ole Miss baseball game in Jackson w/ my sweet dad & boyfriend to watch Ole Miss get stomped -- it was nice. It's not that I don't like Ole Miss, but more that I just like to see them lose b/c the fans can be so obnoxious -- as if their shit doesn't stink (no offense to most of you Rebels out there, I promise!). The strange part? Up until December of my senior year of high school, I was headed for Ole Miss... Had been accepted, had a roommate, the whole shabang... then I changed my mind and went to Millsaps College instead. One of the best decisions I ever made (nothing against Ole Miss on that front, it's just that I wouldn't trade the friends & experiences from college for anything!)... Sure, I'd probably say the same thing if I had gone to Ole Miss after all, but I didn't. So there.

Stupid Joke: I went into a gas station today and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

Why is that joke funny? Don't be silly -- it's not funny!!! You know why? Because I paid $46.00 for 16 gallons worth of gas the other day (yes, it was premium, but still). 46 flipping dollars!!! Criminal, I tell you, criminal...

4 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

quickly doing the math here....
hmmm.... 4 of our litre's is = to one of your gallons...
so you put in 16 gallons.... that is... 64 litres... for $46. US
WOW.... that is cheap!!!
I put in 60 litres yesterday... for $60 dollars... Cdn.
we pay 99.9 cents per litre. and that is for the regular crap... not the premium.. lol

3:01 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

I think I was paying $2.759 USD for gas -- insane!!! And yours is more expensive? Wow...

3:06 PM  
Blogger umrebel said...

Hotty Toddy-Queen

3:39 PM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

It was sooo nice watching Ole Miss get the crap kicked out of them! Thank you my Queen, you and your dad both! Had a great time!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home