Tuesday, April 25, 2006

short, sweet, and to the point...

Well, I am in Prague (finally, after one of the longest layovers EVER, but I made some friends on the plane, so we just hung out in the Milan airport and drank ourselves silly)... Matthew and I have just been walking around, hanging out, eating, drinking, and catching up... The weather is gaw-geous -- warm and bright and sunny... love it, love it, love it...

I will have tons of pictures to post once I get back... just a bit limited on time right now so I will refrain from getting into any long-ass posts or pictures right now...

I miss everyone back home (esp. you, Jon) but am having a really great time... Well, off to take more of it all in (and yes, that includes beer)... Later taters...

2 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

sounds like you are having fun!

Enjoy the weather

D

8:00 AM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

Have a blast! Love you too!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home