Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Get in My Belly!!!

Sneaky little bugger... Peering down into my "wasp-catcher" (there are flying battalions of them waging war on both my front & back porches!), I found this little guy... The catcher is essentially a glass jug with a hole at the top & bottom w/ sugar water in it to lure bugs in & not let them escape -- and it actually works, as there is a wasp drowning in it as we speak... But this smart little fellow figured out that he could climb inside & just wait on the meals to come to him!!! Brilliant, I tell you...

4 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

he is so tiny....

so cute

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your comments keep messing up every time I try!!

Anyway, I will try to reproduce what I wrote:

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! (Frogs (and snakes and bugs and pretty much everything that lives in the grass or flies around and sit on poop) freak the hell out of me.

5:34 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Everything that sits on poop...

Ha, ha, ha! I think about shit like that (no pun intended) everytime a fly lands on my food and someone says, "Oh, he won't eat much." Yeah, he also won't leave behind much of the poo or rotten dead animal that he'd been partaking of before my food became the meal du jour... but that doesn't mean I want him tracking that nasty mess onto anything that will be going into my mouth!!!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*boot*

There goes dinner.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home