Friday, July 07, 2006

Look-Alikes...

I have long thought that, when her hair reaches a certain length around her face, my dog Mattie looks just like Mare Winningham (Wendy) in St. Elmo's Fire. Uncanny. I'm sure you can't see the resemblance -- nobody ever seems to see it but me, go freaking figure. Especially since the picture I found of "Wendy" & the one I took of my Mattie just don't capture the look. Oh well. I tried. And she DOES SO look like her!!! Damnit. My mom seems to think that Mattie looks like "Peg" from Lady and the Tramp (see right)... and I have to agree. However, I have always had a tendency to think people look like certain animals, & vice-versa. Is that weird? Oh well... it's the truth. For example, Milton Berle always reminded me of a buzzard & Steve Buscemi looks like a toad. Y'all may think I'm crazy (hell, maybe I am at this point!), but it's true... Not everyone has an animal doppelgänger, but some just beg to be pointed out by weirdos like me!!! Try it, it's great fun!

And if you are OCD like I am, then you couldn't help but look at Posh Spice & be reminded of a walking stick (the insect). With boobs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mare Winningham. OMG, I can't breathe. AAHAH!

5:32 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Okay, I just had to put post #2 up here because, otherwise, the grammar is just all wrong: 1 RANTS & RAVES?

Nope, had to be pluralized. Ahhh, I feel better now. OCD appeased. ;)

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home