Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

Don't pinch me -- I'm wearing my GREEN!!! Albeit in the form of a green bead necklace that looks like English peas, a green suede purse, a green pea coat, and, of course, the green finger- and toenail polish (accessorizing a black ensemble, the greatest & most versatile of all clothing colors)... And tonight I plan to partake in some fermented barley & hops in liquid form en masse, and at this point, I really don't care if it's green or not...

Speaking of all things green, my frog now has a roommate. Or a plantmate. Or a girlfriend. Notice how I have totally given this frog not only a sex, but also a personality? call me the Queen of Anthropomorphism... But seriously, aren't they just 2 adorable little peas in a pod? Those poor little frogs -- they're probably totally accustomed to the camera flash, more than any "wild" animal should be. Lord help me, I ain't right...

You know what would make my St. Paddy's Day just the best ever? To be able to smack the shit out of this bitch with an Irish flute or a beer bottle or something hard & painful. I mean, that fake & utterly disgusting smile just SCREAMS, "I deserve to be hurt, and badly":
Anyway, I'll drink one for you if you'll drink one (or 4, or 5, or 10) for me... Oh, and slap her for me if you see her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Love the post!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too.

Thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot... I would hate to go to work tonight and not be wearing green....

I love it.. that your little frog friend has a new friend. See word is spreading fast that you have the best plants on the block.

Have a good time tonight!!!
Serving green drinks all night... should be a blast.

4:11 PM  
Blogger umrebel said...

Now what has Hillary ever done to you, you know that she had an Irish heritage

11:39 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Hillary has an Irish heritage? Good, less likely that we are related. Whore.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home