Monday, March 13, 2006

Just a little bit o' venting...

I figured I'd start out with a pretty picture before I get around to my inevitable bitching. You just can't beat a good sunset picture...

Anyway... onward and upward -- to the bitching we go!!! First of all, I don't know why I am so freaking exhausted lately. Mentally, physically, emotionally, all of it. I'm just TIRED. It's making me grumpy, sleepy, less social, and just all around bleh, you know? Yes, I've been working a lot. Yes, I have a good bit on my shoulders right now. Yes, my mind is constantly thinking about too many different things at once. Yes, I feel like I am spreading myself way too thin. And yes, it's good that I realize all of these things. But that being said, I don't know how or when to go about fixing them. Urgh. And "grrrr" and "hmph" on top of that.

I hadn't seen my little frog for a few days (it's been warm, so I've had the plant he was residing in sitting outside on my back porch). Well, I did a little more hunting around last night and, lo & behold, there he sat on the window above my door. While I can't say for sure that it's the same frog (I should have tagged or branded him or something -- ha!), it's about the same size and in the same area, so odds are..........

As I said in a previous post, the 2006 crop of my grandmother's baby horses are hitting the ground, and they are just so cute, you just want to gobble them up!!! And for that reason, I couldn't resist attaching a picture I snapped yesterday after church of the little colt I think should be called "Daddy Long Legs" (too bad he's laying down in the picture -- he's just about all legs!)...

See? My ranting and raving wasn't too bad, now was it? I'm probably just bottling it up so that it can erupt in one massive explosion all at once!!! Can't wait, can you??? [wink, wink]

3 Comments:

Blogger JonPDalewood said...

Let it all out...I want my queen back! ;)

9:43 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

And your shoulder to be a little dryer with a bit less smeared mascara on it? You sweet, thing, you... ;)

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your pictures!!!

that frog has got to be the coolest thing.... i wish i had a frog living in a planter near by. With my luck , I would find a lost penguin. LOL

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home