Friday, March 10, 2006

T.G.I. mother-fucking F.

Of course everyone welcomes a good Friday (or whatever is the last day of the work week for you), but I'm not kidding with that title. Thank Goodness It's Mother-Fucking Friday!!! It's been a long/dramatic/stressful couple of weeks, and I'm just looking forward to the fact that I do not have to get up at any particular time tomorrow. If I want to wake up at 6 a.m., I will. If I want to sleep until 3 in the afternoon, well dammit, I will (and don't tempt me, because I can do it).

And guess what? We didn't blow away yesterday w/ the storm that came through yesterday the way we were being warned we would be -- call it what you will, but our local weather people just put everyone into a total state of PaNiC!!! I think the heading of this newspaper article pretty much sums it up perfectly: Area Prepared, But Storm Wimps Out. But I guess we are all a little bit gun-shy after our bout with the slew of hurricanes the past 2 years...

Everybody loves a good "Ghetto Girl Fight", right? (thanks to Matt for this one) Hey, I just try to keep you entertained...

I'll write more later. Right now, I'm drained.........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you have a restful, peaceful weekend.....

7:01 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

I had myself a restful & groovy weekend of not really doing too much and enjoying it... Thanks, Needra!!!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home