Monday, March 13, 2006

Throwing Old Shingles into a Trashed Bathtub & Other Fun Stuff...

This is sort of a "mixed-post". Allow me to explain... I started this post on an earlier date (the last part about the gully), never posted it for some reason, and now I've added present stuff to it (the rest of it, which actually comes first in the post, which really makes no sense) because... well, just because.

THIS, however, is just fucking funny. I'm sorry to keep stealing Matt's material from his blog (I promise to try to quit), but reading this just about made me pee my pants laughing. Not quite, but almost.

[On a side note, ever feel like just bursting into tears for no good reason? Not because you're unhappy or mad or anything (stressed maybe? PMS perhaps?), but just because you feel the inkling that it might make you feel better? No? Just me? Figures...]

In other news, a bunch of us are going to see Wilco tomorrow night. Yes, they are actually coming here to our relatively small town -- why (on their part), I don't know, but I'm not gonna argue. And we'll be doing a good bit of drinking before, hopefully during, and after... Imagine that! Ha...

Why has Blogger been fucking up for the past 2 days? I'm starting to get irritated, and we all know how much it takes to irritate me (next to nothing, in case you didn't know)...

Now for the stuff that I failed to post in the past... At first glance, oh, this is such a pretty little waterfall/gully off to the side of the road:
Pretty, right? Then you pan over to the right just a bit and look at the bottom of the waterfall/gully -- and it's there that you see where people's behavior really shines:
Seriously, it's like an "I Spy" game of TRASH -- let's see, there's a bathtub there to the right, a washer and/or dryer to the left, a battery, tons of shingles (which then led to the creation of the game of trying to throw shingles into said bathtub w/ near but no success), a kitty litter container, a cornucopia of old buckets & pails, the hood of a car, *at least* one set of tires, pieces of a deck, roofing -- hell, I'm willing to bet you there is pretty much a whole house down there. Or at least pieces of one. Play your own game with it -- fun stuff!!! Ha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you on the bursting out into tears.....
and the reason for it....

Just because we can!

4:06 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Amen, sister!!!!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home