Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Puppy-Killers, Skid Row, and All-Around Bitching...

I read this story and was horrified, sickened, appalled, and disgusted: Puppy Dies After Colorado Teens Caught Using It as a Football. I think people who have the inherent evil and capability in them to do such a horrible thing -- especially to a helpless creature -- should be beaten, hurt, castrated, maimed, and brutally tortured, and I would be more than happy to help. [Note: most serial killers start out as animal torturers.] That makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. I hope someone beats the living shit out of those kids, I really do. Not a good Christian attitude to have on Ash Wednesday, I know, but this is just disgusting. Bastards.
I just heard, of all songs, "Youth Gone Wild" by Skid Row on the radio, which brings me to a somewhat shameful admission (aside from the fact that I am listening to a radio station that would play that song, which is also on my iPod)... When I was in 7th grade or thereabouts, I was in LOVE with the lead singer, Sebastian Bach... If you see him now, uhhh, not so much. But back then, in my eyes, he was beautiful... I had the song "I Remember You" on repeat in my little 7th grade CD player constantly -- heck, my parents probably even know the words by heart, they heard it so much. I even went to see them in concert (opening for Bon Jovi -- ha!) w/ a friend and while standing on the floor during the show, some guy starts talking to me while dancing with his girlfriend. Turns out he was from around my hometown and decided that was a great reason to chit-chat. Then I looked down and saw that he had his hand up his girlfriend's skirt just going to town the whole time we were talking. Uhhh, gross. And remember, at that point, I'M A SEVENTH-GRADER!!! Needless to say, I was horrified. Or maybe more appropriately, perplexed. Then there was a fight next to us and some guy got stabbed in the chest, hauled off by an ambulance, and that's when we decided that maybe a seat in the stands would be a better place for us... Ahhh, memories...
Not to go into all the dramatics, but I have had the day-from-hell at work -- not sure where that motivation from yesterday went, but it's probably lurking somewhere with my intact sinus cavities, because with the sinus headache I have right now, I don't even think hitting me with an aluminum chair WWE-style would hurt. Hell, it might make it feel better. So I'll leave it at that.

1 Comments:

Blogger JonPDalewood said...

nice reference to wraslin'

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home