Friday, September 01, 2006

Girlie-Man.

Do you see what my cousin has done to my child (okay, so he's really her kid, but still...)? That little tater-tot in the DRESS to the left there? That's my sweet little nephew Matthew! What, oh what has she done to my baby boy!? She's turning him into a cross-dresser, & he's too young to know that he should not be smiling about it!!!

I think this was her way of trying to convince us that if she had another kid, what a cute girl they could have. But just because she has 2 boys is no reason to turn little Matthew into an infant trannie!!! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

aaawww... he is so cute and so happy!

Can't be any worse then my son, brought up in an all female house (before I married my husband). We all referred to panties as panties...not thinking that boys call them otherwise. LMAO
So when he was 2 or 3... he was running down the hallway screaming "panties... panties..." he was excited to be wearing real underwear instead of diapers.

He is 17 now , a jock... and fondly remembers that time. Didn't scar him one bit....

9:30 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Hee, hee... he is a cute little girl, isn't he? I swear, if she could have made him into one, she would have!!!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home