Sunday, March 19, 2006

Brokebacks & Pussycats & Bunnies...

I got to visit with some good friends from college on Friday night when I went over for a going-away party for one of them (see the bunny below)... Obviously, we were supposed to dress up, and you may not be able to tell from the picture, but the 2 of us on the left in black are donning cat ears and tails... A foursome of other friends (one being on the right in the picture below) went as the bunch from "Brokeback Mountain" -- nice... Quote Just Before Above Picture Was Snapped: "Wait! I can't have a butt-cut -- I'm a Playboy Bunny, g*damnit!!!"

Unfortunately, I forgot to turn the "red eye reduction" setting on when I took these pictures, so we all (perhaps appropriately) look like little demons with fiery eyes!!! Oops... But I digress... at the soiree', they had munchies, fires going outside, and a KEG -- so, needless to say, we were quite content with ourselves & by the end of the night, well, let's just say that it took mere seconds (if that) to fall asleep... ;)

It seems like ever since we got back home, this pollen that is covering EVERYTHING mixed with the dreary rain has had me so congested & sleepy, that I haven't done much of anything. Pitiful, I know... But that's what weekends are for, so long as you can still do it, right? Or is that my excuse to be lazy? Hmmmm...........

2 Comments:

Blogger JonPDalewood said...

just one of many...;)

9:46 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeasy now... Hee, hee...

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home