Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Portraits of My Pussy (cat).

Nice title, huh? Did I fool you? Yes? No? Oh well...

After posting yesterday about the resemblance between "Humphrey the Downing Street Cat" and my own kitty cat, Dixie Lou, I decided it had been waaaay too long since I tortured her with a photo assault, so here goes... First up, we have the "Go To Hell" pose (one of my personal favorites -- she was glaring at one of the dogs). Look at those bitchy eyes -- she is sooooo my cat:Next we have the "I Love Jon So Much, I Can Hardly Stand It" pose... If you cannot tell, she is literally rubbing all over his shaving/dop kit. She absolutely adores him. I love him, too, but I leave that kind of rubbing to her (and get a load of all that hair growing out of her ears -- ha!):
Finally, we have my favorite (see right) -- the "Holier Than Thou" statuesque pose. For lack of a better way to put it, it's so catty. And so Dixie... It's also a bit of a "Fuck you, silly human girl who feeds and loves me, I'm not gonna look at you and your stupid camera no matter how much you try to coax me into it." Basically, it's a kittified snub.

Now, don't we all feel better after having a good, close look at my pussy [cat]?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home